Friday, April 27, 2012

Flexibility and Hair

Ok, so as some of you know, Tory recently died her hair, and I have been working on my flexibility. The following are just a couple of pictures of Tory's hair and my newfound flexibitity. Also, could you please comment and pray for my race tommorow, as I am nervous. Please enjoy the pics.


Tory's new hair

More hair

And even more hair

Wooo! Putting my leg by my head

Some more feats of flexibility!
Man, that one hurt really bad!
Just FYI, I am going to try to take a bunch of pics of different outfits and post them later. Hope you enjoyed this post.

3 comments:

Anisha said...

Torys hair looks really nice and u are pretty flexible :) keep working at it!

Anonymous said...

Cool!
I really like Tory's hair.

Anonymous said...

cool
-misty

Contributors