Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Well, as some of you know, I have been taking swimming class for the past couple of months, and I am going to be competing on the 10th. It is my first competition, and I am very nervous. Please pray that I do well, and that I don't have my bathing suit fall off when I dive in the pool. There are tons of rules, and I don't speak Spanish that well, so it is fairly difficult to understand.
Now I'm just gonna give you a quick update. We have decorated the house, and I'll try to post pictures soon. We have been restaurant singing, which is quite hard, as there is only three of us. We are gonna go to the states for Christmas. We are leaving on the 12th, and we are going to visit our family (that counts Anisha) for the hollidays. I also really want to visit you, Noelle. I haven't seen you in forever! I really miss you. You have to visit us sometime soon, Savvey? Shelly out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knooow! You guys better come!

Contributors